I’m sick of magical worlds with no technology. I want fairy run coffee shops where you can get a latte with a shot of charisma, because you’ve got a big presentation you’re worried about, or witches working at Apple selling phones that automatically appear in your pocket if you accidentally leave it somewhere, or psychics running hair salons who always know how you want your hair to look, or aura reader therapists. I just really want normalized magic in modern society
oh god i tried to explain i’d’ve and y’all’d’ve to a friend who is a korean exchange student and she just kind of stared at me in horror for a minute lmao
y’all’ll is about on the same level.
When Season 5 appears to be the season of Caryl parallels.
Because now the-goddamazon done got me all fucked up cus Loki and I’m wearing his colors….
I AM BURDENED WITH GLORIOUS PURPOSE
And now I need a crown and a staff cus of reasons…..
What You Get:
One copy of Down in the Willow Garden, hand-bound by me. 500 pages long, fully illustrated. Autographed by Norman Reedus, Melissa McBride, and (if anyone cares!) myself.
How You Get It:
- Reblog this post before 11/20/14 at midight, EST. Multiple reblogs ARE allowed.
- You must be following me at the time of the drawing. I want someone to have this who appreciates the story—not just the signatures.
- You must be willing to provide a valid mailing address. International addresses are fine with me!
- You must have the “ask” feature available for me to contact you. I will select the winner by random number generator. If that person does not provide a valid address in five days (by 11/25/14 at midnight EST), I will select another winner in their place.
Signal boosts from staff-run (as opposed to personal) Caryl/TWD/Reedus/McBride fan blogs would be appreciated. Don’t worry—I can remove those reblogs from the drawing to prevent a skewed result.
Every time a cis person reblogs a gender of the day a fairy dies
srsly cis friends
it’s in their FAQ stating specifically for you not to reblog the gender of the day. genderoftheday is a blog for non-cis people, their posts are for non-cis people. please respect that.
Daryl: *sees Bob and Sasha being a pair of adorable flirty muffins*
Daryl: *sees Carol looking amused at said adorable flirty muffins*
Daryl: I could be an adorable flirty muffin.
Daryl: *throws water jug at Carol*
Daryl: Nailed it.
To help humanize the overwhelming statistics, Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer and senior staff photographer at Getty Images, John Moore, visited an Ebola treatment center of the organization, Doctors Without Borders in Paynesville, Liberia. At the treatment center, survivors spoke about the brothers, sisters, husbands and wives they lost due to the disease. They also spoke of recovery, stigmas they continue to face in their villages and renewed hope.
One nation, under Canada, above Mexico.
with liberty and justice for some
Not all men
These are my books. I like stories with magic powers in them. Either in kingdoms on Earth or on foreign planets. Usually I prefer a girl hero, but not always. (Moonrise Kingdom, 2012)
Lounge indoors or outdoors using this comfortable hammock chair. Features a crossbar made of wood from the Baltic Sea and a fold-out foot rest. Includes two pillows to create maximum comfort. Sold on Etsy.
- Society: DONT HAVE SEX. IF YOU DO THE SEX THEN TH DEATH WILL GET YOU. ABSTINENCE. NEVER THE PPEEPEES TOUCHING.
- Asexual: I don't like sex.
- Society: WHAT THE FuCK IS WROnG WITH YOU??? """"DONT LIKE SEX"""???? HOW?? SEX IS A BASIC HUMAN NEED. EVERYONE DOES THE SEX.